If you want to look like Cristiano Ronaldo, workout like he does. We give you all the details! Cristiano Ronaldo has been one of the masculine fitness models of the last years. With his intense training, he has achieved an impressive chiseled body. But it was not always like this. Once, Cristiano Ronaldo was just a thin and unfit young man, just like any of us. The man we know today is the result of a specific set of training and perseverance. So, if you want to look like Cristiano Ronaldo workout the way we describe below!
Take Time Off Your Schedule
Cristiano Ronaldo workout takes time. If your intention is to really look like him, you will need patience and time. Of course you won’t be able to dedicate full days only to training like professional football players do. But you will need at least an hour of dedication 5 times a week.
Allocate Cristiano Ronaldo workout when it suits you best, and make sure you can complete it fully every single time.
Stamina is the Key
One of the main points of Cristiano Ronaldo workout, like with any football player, is stamina. The first time you’ll try Cristiano Ronaldo workout you will feel like you may have made a mistake trying. But don’t give up! In just few days, you’ll feel its results!
With this workout your stamina will rise to the clouds! That will give you a vantage point in fitness.
Cristiano Ronaldo Workout
- Warm up.
- Cardio HIIT: Now, sprint 10m, touch the floor, sprint back. Repeat 3 times, then rest 30 seconds, and repeat another 3 times. Keep it up for 2-3 more reps and then rest.
- Core: 35 sit-ups, 40 cycling crunches, 35 Leg Pull-ins, and a 30 second elbow plank. If your body burns, this workout is doing a job well done on your body!
- Cardio HIIT: Cristiano Ronaldo workout has a lot to do with cardio and muscle specific exercises. Take a rope and start skipping. Skip for 1 minute, rest for another. Repeat this 10 times.
- Legs: Cristiano Ronaldo workout is known for including a lot of leg work. 8 Barbell Squats at maximum weight, 20m weighted Lunge walk, 30 weighted Split Bulgarian Squats, and 10 Box Jumps.
- Warm up.
- Cardio HIIT: Repeat same as workout 1.
- Upper Body: Cristiano Ronaldo workout also includes a lot of upper body workout. Start with doing as many push-ups as you can. Then do: 30 V-push ups, 10 weighted Chest Press, 30 Bench Dips, and 5 Power Clean.
- Cardio HIIT: Run (either outside or on the treadmill) for 30 minutes. Add 100m sprints every 3 minutes.
- Warm up.
- Cardio HIIT: Repeat same as workout 1 + add skipping rope for 5 minutes.
- Core: Cristiano Ronaldo workout has a lot of core exercises. Start with a 30 second elbow plank. Then move onto flutter kicks, do as many as you can! Next, 30 heel touches, 40 cross crunches, and 60 sit-ups. Finish with 1 minute elbow plank.
- Cardio HIIT: Same as workout 2 but this time, sprint every 2 minutes. At the end of the 30 minutes, jump off the treadmill and do 20 Burpees.
- Plyo: Cristiano Ronaldo workout will build your stamina. And what’s better to do so than a Plyometric workout? Start with 20 Jump Squats, rest 1 minute. Then, do 15 Burpees, and 30 Heisman. Rest another minute. Then do 10 Box Jump. Repeat this workout entirely 3 times.
Mix up these workouts to cover your week’s needs. Cristiano Ronaldo workout will have your body in pain but results will be visible in no time! Remember to stick to a healthy diet and see you soon on the fitness magazines!