Frequently Asked Questions –
BlueWeigh Activity Tracker
Before wearing your fitness activity tracker and exercising, your device needs to be connected to your smartphone.
To setup BlueWeigh Activity Tracker, please follow the steps below:
How can I connect my device?
- Charge your BlueWeigh Activity Tracker using its charger and any USB source.
- Go ahead and download the app Veryfit 2.0 from App Store (iOS) or Play Store (Android).
- Keep your BlueWeigh Activity Tracker close to your Smartphone and make sure there is no other unpaired activity tracker within 25 feet.
- Turn on your Smartphone Bluetooth (do not try to pair directly through your Bluetooth settings).
- Click the Veryfit 2.0 icon and it will automatically recognize your device, and if not press refresh.
- Confirm your choice and start setting up your BlueWeigh Activity Tracker by entering your height, weight, birth date, steps, and sleep targets (default targets are 10,000 steps/8 hrs.).
- Wait until your phone and BlueWeigh Activity Tracker are synced together.
- Go to the device option and turn ON your Call Alert and set up the Alert Reminder (default is 8 sec).
- If you wish, you can turn on your Sedentary Alert. It will remind you to move if you are inactive for a certain amount of time (Default is 45 min., start time is 8:00 am, end time is 6:00 pm).
- Setup your Daily Alarm and your tracker will vibrate to wake you up.
- Activate the option “Camera” to take Selfies by simply flipping your wrist and pictures will appear on your phone.
- Turn on your Anti-Lost Alert and your BlueWeigh Activity Tracker will remind immediately once you get too far from your Smartphone. It will prevent leaving smartphone unattended.
- Turn on your Find Phone feature and it will help you find your phone within Bluetooth range in case you forget where your phone is placed.
- Setup is finished, so go ahead and enjoy your active life with BlueWeigh!
How can I monitor my sleep?
- Your device automatically detects “sleeping behavior” when you go to bed after 12.00am.
- If you are going to bed BEFORE 12:00AM, please long press on mode button located on the side of BlueWeigh Activity Tracker and it will activate Sleep Mode.
- To check your sleep pattern, open the Veryfit2.0 app on your smartphone. It will automatically sync data between your activity tracker and smartphone. If your app remains open without syncing, run your finger down the Mainpage screen and the app will sync manually.
- Slide screen from the left to the right and display will show your current total sleep statistics.
- To check your current detailed sleep pattern, click on the center of display where your total sleep results are. White columns are for awake hours, light gray columns are for light sleep and darker gray columns are for deep sleep.
- To see your sleep statistics during week, month, and year, click on Details page. There you will find the 2 graphs: White for total sleep and Blue for deep sleep. Also, there is detailed information about your average sleep latency divided by stages.
How can I monitor my daytime activities?
- Your device will automatically count all your steps, burned calories, and distance you walk or run.
- To check your activity statistics, open your Veryfit2.0 app on your smartphone which will automatically sync between activity tracker and smartphone. If it does not sync, run your finger down the Mainpage screen and app will sync manually.
- On the screen, you will see your current steps you have taken, percentage to complete your target goal, distance, and calories you burned.
- By clicking on the center of the display, you will find orange columns that have different heights. They represent your steps matching with the time you took them.
- To see your statistics by week, month, and year, go to the Details page.
- Orange graph will represent your steps that you completed by days.
- It will also show average distance, steps and calories burned during week/month/year.
How can I use my BlueWeigh Activity Tracker to find my smartphone and prevent it from getting lost?
- Open your Veryfit2.0 app and go to the Device page, find the options Find Phone and Anti-Lost Alert then activate them both.
- Every time you get far from your phone or your BlueWeigh Activity Tracker loses Bluetooth connection with your phone, your Tracker will vibrate and Alert icon of the phone will pop up on the device display.
- If you put your phone somewhere and can’t find it, press on Mode button multiple times until the icon of phone with magnifier glass shows on the display, then press and hold mode button until your phone will make a sound (mode button located on the side of your activity tracker). For this feature, your phone Ringtone must be turned ON.
How can I use my activity tracker to snap a picture?
- Open your Veryfit2.0 app and go to the Device page, tap on Camera option, adjust your phone camera lens by choosing rear or front camera, and by flipping your wrist from OUT to IN, or by pressing MODE button to take a picture.
- For flipping wrist option, your Wrist Sense option must be turned on Device page.
Can I use BlueWeigh Activity Tracker if my phone is not with me?
- Yes, of course you can. You can leave your phone in a locker or somewhere else and be sure that all data collected can be synced with your phone later on.
- BlueWeigh Activity Tracker keeps data for 7 days without sync, but make sure you have enough charge for it. After 7 days, all data will be automatically erased from tracker if you fail to sync it with your phone.
- Warning: Always pay attention to your battery charge. If you run out of charge, all unsynchronized data will be lost!
How can I extend battery life of my BLUEWEIGH activity tracker?
- Normally on standby, it lasts about 2 weeks. BUT if you use its many options, you sync it with your phone frequently, or you press on MODE button often, it will decrease your battery life.
- If you do not need Wrist Sense option, turn it off and your display will not turn on every time you flip your wrist, and therefore it will save your battery.
- If do not need Anti-Lost Alert, turn it off and it will not vibrate and drain your battery energy.
- It is up to you how to manage your battery life but it will work without charge for at least 3 days, even if all functions are turned on.
- Normal time for full charge is 15-25 min depending on USB charger electric current.
I think my device is inaccurate!
- All our measurements show that BlueWeigh Activity Trackers have 92-95% accuracy. There are no activity trackers in the market today more accurate than that. If your results of inaccuracy fall between these ranges, your device works in a proper way and there is nothing to worry about
- If your device miscounts your steps more than 8% please contact our customer support team at email@example.com.
Most common reasons for miscounted steps are:
- You have walked after 12.00am before going to bed (11.59.59pm is cut off time for same day results, 12.00.00 it starts collecting new results for new day). Therefore, you may see steps counted on your tracker while you are still in the bed in the morning.
- You have used the bathroom during the night.
- You have done some activities or movements that simulate walking (night walking or other nighttime activities).
- Some daytime activities that are not “continuing” walk but considered movements (short distances walked, moving around the house, etc.) are not added to your progress immediately, but your tracker will remember them, summarize, and will add them up to your progress later while you rest.
My device shows military time how can I change it?
Open your Veryfit2.0 app, go to the section USER > System Settings > Unit Set and choose Imperial. Press Confirm.
My Device arrived and it does not charge. What can I do?
In some cases, when device was not in use for a long period of time, 1 month or more, it can automatically hibernate and needs activation.
- Clip your charger to your device and plug it in into the USB charger.
- Wait for 10-15 sec and press on MODE button on the side of device multiple times, while it is still on charge.
- If nothing happens, unclip and clip it back again, and repeat same procedure up to 3 times
- If the device still does not react, contact our customers support team.