Safety & Care Info Page
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS for BLUEWEIGH Devices
For Fitness Activity Trackers
Our activity trackers are made to be worn all day and along to assist your healthy lifestyle. It is important to follow our care guidelines to keep your device in good condition and your skin unaffected.
- After shower, all work outs, and excessive sweating, clean your device –separate device and rubber band.
- Rinse band with water and dry it up with paper towel. Do not wash the tracker!
- Use alcohol pads to wipe out the sweat and skin debris from device and dry it with paper towel.
- Assemble back.
- Make sure your skin is dry before you put your activity tracker back on.
WARNING: Remember to never wear wet wristband for long time to prevent skin irritation and inflammation.
Do not Swim or Dive with worn device. Pool water and salt water can damage your device. This device is not swim-proof.
Do not wear your tracker too tight to prevent skin irritation and blood vessel compression.
After extended use, give your wrist a rest for about an hour or more by removing activity tracker to prevent skin irritation.
In case if you have redness, itching, pain, or warm skin on your wrist, do not use tracker for about 2-3 days. If symptoms persist, please contact your dermatologist.
If you have allergies, asthma, or eczema, you may experience a skin irritation from the band.
Safety & Care Info
For Body Composition Analyzers
- Use it every day with your iWellness app turned ON.
- For accurate measurement, place your scale on flat surface and stand on with bare feet. First of all make sure both feet and scale are not wet to prevent accidental fall.
- Wait until the app asks “receive data?”
- Press yes.
- Do not bend knees when measuring
- Keep your bare feet on ITO film (the designed line pattern on scale)
- Take measurements at the same time every day or similar time of day
Care for Scales:
- Clean surface with small amount of alcohol or a wet cloth, and dry it up with soft dry fabric.
- Keep device far from wet floor.
- Do not wash the scale with water
- Do not clean scale with hot water or any oils
CAUTION for Smart Scale Use
- Warning: Not recommended for individuals with medical implants such as pacemakers.
Not recommended for women who are pregnant (measurements will be skewed and overestimated)
- Any measurement obtained using this device is for reference only and should not be considered as a medical opinion.
- Consult your primary care doctor or physician before making changes to your diet, exercise plans, or physical activities.
- DO NOT stand on the edge of the scale or jump on it.
- Connect the batteries in accordance with the correct polarities indication.
- Remove batteries if device is not to be used for a long time.
- Do not take measurements immediately following intense exercise
- Mobile phone and microwave frequencies may affect Accuracy of results
- Do not disassemble the scale by yourself
- Do not overload: max weight (182.5kg/405.5lb)